Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) is a structural unit of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzaeronavigatsia". AIS provides with aeronautical information the users of air space of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the requirements as stated in Aviation Rules of the Kyrgyz Republic and ICAO Annexes.
The Service consists of two interconnected divisions:
Publications Division is responsible for the publication of long-term and short-term aeronautical information and aeronautical data.
The main task of division is the publication, keeping and distribution of Integrated Aeronautical Information Package:
- Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP KR);
- Amendments and Supplements to the AIP (AIP AMDT, SUP);
- Aeronautical Information Circulars (AIC);
- International NOTAM "A" series (NOF), concerning airspace of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Checklist and a list of valid NOTAM.
Since 2014, after a full migration (Data provider / Data User) to the European Aeronautical Database (EAD), AIS received the access to aeronautical data of many countries, and keeps its own aeronautical data in the EAD SDO and publishes NOTAM. To ensure the high level of provided services we use modern technologies and systems.
Briefing division (ARO) prepares and provides all necessary preflight information for pilots and services for flight providing.
The provided preflight information includes:
- Flight plan (FPL) and related messages concerning the movement of aircraft;
- Preflight information bulletins (PIB).
PIB is generated using the European Aeronautical Database (EAD).
Regarding the aeronautical information, please contact:
Tel.: +996 (312) 393174